Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Work Basket Wednesday: Crocheted Bread Tray Doily

I haven't done a Workbasket Wednesday in a long time, but I've still got plenty of Workbasket magazines from the 40s and 50s, so I hope to continue posting them, and I hope you enjoy them, too.

I'm not the greatest crocheter. I can crochet simple things, but never really have tried to tackle anything very difficult. However, I actually have always had a soft spot for doilies. They're just so pretty. I've inherited many from both of my grandmothers and do occasionally use them in decorating (The past few years I've used a sort of snowflake patterned set to decorate at Christmas). This pattern doesn't look too hard, so maybe one day when patience and time are on my side I will attempt it.

I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment